Thursday 21 April 2011




Right so I actually did this a few weeks ago but I forgot to post about it.
This is my favorite creation of all time, well, it's not really a creation - it's just a denim jacket i bought at the charity shop and a few badges. But I've been wanting to make one for months and had been looking everywhere for a simple denim jacket (preferably in the range of £2-£3) haha. I found one in the end. I then used some badges i bought which I'd been waiting to use for agesssssssss. I bought more in the process of adding them, mostly badges that actually mean something to me, for example, the RCHP and Nirvana badge. The others i just bought from Beyond Retro or which my grandma gave me.

1 comment:

  1. Love your jacket, its amazing!!!! Its a really creation.

    http://brokenpromisesanddreanddreamcatchers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete